EXCLUSIVE: 20% OFF + FREE Sheba Wet Pouch (worth $3) with 24 cans!
Wild-caught and sustainable blue mackerel are found in abundance in the remote ocean waters surrounding New Zealand’s North Island. A dark and oily fish, loaded with essential omega-3, New Zealand Mackerel recipe is a healthy and delicious choice for cats of all life stages.
– Case of 12 or 24pcs (85g each)
– Featuring 92% whole blue mackerel to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet
– Wild and sustainably caught from the North Island’s pristine coast
– A whole-prey food, featuring the entire fish to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature
– Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin
– Free from grain and high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
1 kg = 93 g per day
2 kg = 148 g per day
3 kg = 194 g per day
4 kg = 236 g per day
5 kg = 274 g per day
6 kg = 309 g per day
7 kg = 343 g per day
8 kg = 475 g per day
9 kg = 406 g per day
10 kg = 435 g per day
Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day.
Calorie Content: 89 kcal / can.