PROMO: 15% OFF + FREE Vitakraft® Cat Fish Sticks (worth $3)!
High animal-protein, grain-free, boosted nutrition with bites of freeze-dried raw meat, Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken for Healthy Weight is a better way to feed kibble. Unlock your cat’s potential to thrive and put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
– Boosted Nutrition for Healthy Weight - Grain-Free, High Protein Kibble + Freeze-Dried Raw; 25% less fat, 15% fewer calories than Instinct Raw Boost
– Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient - packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
– Freeze-Dried Raw - All natural, protein packed, minimally processed bites of real chicken
– L-Carnitine to help burn fat to support healthy metabolism + the ideal fiber level to help your dog feel fuller, longer
– Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
– Made in USA
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tapioca, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Peas, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Freeze Dried Chicken, Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Flavor, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Moisture is an important part of your cat’s diet. Whenever possible, feed a combination of dry and wet or raw food to help increase the amount of water in your cat’s diet. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
Use this quick Online Guide for detailed instructions.