Solid Gold® SeaMeal Kelp-Based Daily Wellness Supplement provides support for skin and coat, digestive and immune system health in dogs and cats. Utilizing seaweed, earth’s original Superfood, Solid Gold SeaMeal combines red, green and brown seaweed species to deliver transformational health benefits for dogs and cats. Sourced from the coast of the United States, this carefully selected blend of seaweeds provides an excellent source of iodine and chlorophyll to provide important essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants for skin and coat and thyroid health. Since coat and skin issues and digestive issues often go hand-in hand, digestive enzymes are added to support digestive health. Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, flaxseed meal is included to provide additional support for skin and coat health.
– Provides a natural support for three common pet health issues: skin and coat, digestive and immune system health. Ideal for all dogs and cats
– Superfoods, including seaweed and flaxseed provide vitamins and Omega Fatty Acids to help maintain a healthy skin and coat. Seaweed also is a great natural source of healthy iodine
– Natural digestive enzymes help pets utilize more of the nutrients in their food and support healthy digestion
– Natural source of B vitamins, zinc, selenium, iron and magnesium to support immune system function
– Easy to use: Convenient SeaMeal Chew is ideal for picky eaters or on-the-go feeding. Feed once daily. 120 count provides 2 month supply for 12-25kg dog. Recommeded to feed for at least 30 days to see initial results
– Grain & gluten free, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
– Made in USA
Dried Seaweed Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Fermentation Solubles, Dried Rhizopus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple, Dried Lemon Peel, Lactose.
Convenient SeaMeal Chew is ideal for picky eaters or on-the-go feeding. Feed once daily. 120 count provides 2 month supply for 12-25kg dog. Recommended to feed for at least 30 days to see initial results.