PROMO: Get 2 small bags for $24 each! SAVE $10!
1) Free #1 ALL SYSTEMS Ear So Fresh Cleanser (worth $25) for first 50 purchases (no min. purchase) across ACANA®, ORIJEN®, Artero® or #1 All Systems®
2) Total purchase >$88 – Get FREE ORIJEN® Mug worth $12
3) Total purchase >$188 – Get FREE Artero® Black Towel worth $25
4) Total purchase >$288 – Get FREE Artero® Perfume worth $44
ACANA Classics Prairie Poultry Dog Food is Biologically Appropriate suitable for adult dogs, featuring a 60% WholePrey fresh meat, organs and cartilage recipe. Brimming with nourishing meat protein, ACANA uses Fresh Regional Ingredients from suppliers they know and trust. These FRESH ingredients are delivered to their kitchen and steam-cooked without adding any water. The Fresh ingredients typically travel from farm to kitchen within 3 days and into the foods within 2 days. This food is highly palatable for picky eaters and is infused with freeze dried liver to entice them to finish their daily meals!
– Biologically appropriate for adult dogs
– Made with free-run chicken, cage-free eggs and wild-caught flounder
– 60% whole prey fresh meat, organs and cartilage
– Highly palatable for picky eaters, contains freeze dried liver
– Passionately made in Canada
– Suitable for All Breeds and All Life stages
Chicken meal (25%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh chicken meat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Supplements: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Choline Chloride, Zinc, Vitamin B5