Mother and Babycat is designed specifically for mothers and young kittens (weaning to 4 months of age). The extra small kibble is uniquely designed to suit the kitten's milk teeth and can be rehydrated to ease the transition from milk to solid food.
Kittens grow in two distinct phases, both of which have very different nutritional requirements. The first stage is from weaning until 4 months. The second stage is from 4 until 12 months. During the first stage, your kitten grows very quickly, and important internal functions (such as the immune system) are developing rapidly.
– For gestating / lactating queens and her 1-4m old kittens
– Very small kibble with a texture suited to the young kitten's jaw & milk teeth
– Natural defence & immune system support
– Supports brain development and digestive health
– Can be hehydrated
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, yeasts, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.