Because nothing is more important than a cat in good physical shape, Royal Canin has developed Feline Health Nutrition, a range of tailor-made products adapted to each cat’s specific needs. Our Feline Health Nutrition range gives virtually every cat the opportunity to live a life that’s longer, better and happier.
After neutering, energy requirements of cats decrease. STERILISED 37 helps limit the risk of excess weight gain thanks to L-carnitine and a moderate level of fat (12%) and adequate daily rations. For sterilised adult cats over 1 year old, with a tendency to gain weight.
– For sterilised Adult Cats over 1yr old, with a tendency to gain weight
– Weight management with L-Carnitine & A moderate level of fat
– Urinary health by providing an adequate mineral balance
– High protein content to maintain muscle mass
– Enriched with L-Carnitine which is involved in fat metabolism
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, vegetable fibres, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, wheat, beet pulp, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.