Eukanuba Senior Small Breed provides optimal nutrition for small dogs (< 10 kg) aged 7 years onwards. Formulated to address the special nutritional needs of ageing small breed dogs such as - weight control, joint health, skin and coat, dental health and immunity. It contains high quality animal based protein, (chicken is our No 1 ingredient), fat, carbohydrate, fibres and important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your aging dog.
– Small kibble for easy chewing
– High amount of antioxidants to support a strong immune system
– 3D DentaDefense is proven to reduce tartar buildup for clean teeth and healthy gums
– OmegaCoat™ with optimal ratios of Omega-6:3 fatty acids for healthy skin and a radiant coat
– Natural fibre and prebiotic blend for healthy digestion
– Supports ageing joints with vital nutrients like Omega fatty acids and calcium
Dehydrated poultry protein (34%), maize, wheat, animal fats, maize flour, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, yeasts and part thereof, hydrolysed animal protein, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil.
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink