PRO PLAN® ADULT CAT, SENSITIVE SKIN & STOMACH, SALMON & TUNA combines all essential nutrients including vitamins A, C and E, also Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids and a natural prebiotic in a high quality diet for cats.
–Real Salmon & Tuna #1 ingredients
– Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health
– Unique nutrient blend to help promote healthy kidneys
– Formulated with highly digestible ingredients and selected protein sources to help support food tolerance
– Prebiotics proven to improve digestive health and balance intestinal microflora
– Omega 3 fatty acids – healthy skin
– Key nutrients to help limit excessive seasonal shedding
– Scientifically proven antioxidants for immune defence
– No added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
– 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Salmon and Tuna; brewers rice; corn protein; oats; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and flavours (including calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, pyrophosphates, aluminosilicate, arginine, taurine, beta-carotene, liver flavour); poultry oil; pea protein; fish oil; chicory; dried Bacillus Coagulans fermentation product and natural antioxidants.
– Crude Protein 36%
– Crude Fat 16%
– Crude Fibre 3% (Max)
– Calcium 1.2% (Min)
– Phosphorus 1% (Min)
– Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg (Min)
– Vitamin C 70 mg/kg (Min)
– Vitamin E 540 IU/kg (Min)
– Taurine 0.1% (Min)
– Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.8% (Min)
– Omega 6 Fatty Acids 2% (Min)
– Bacillus Coagulans 1320 millions CFU/kg (Min)
– Metabolizable Energy (ME): 3.8 kcal/g
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
To help your pet maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your pet’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your pet’s lifelong health.
By choosing to feed your cat PRO PLAN® you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your cat’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN® can make in your cat, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your cat’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN® until you are feeding PRO PLAN® exclusively.
Always have fresh, clean water available