A healthy digestive system is essential to your pet’s well-being. The digestive system serves many important functions: it takes in food, absorbs nutrients, maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, and gets rid of waste, The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Digestion Super Blend has been formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support a healthy digestive system. Let your pet always feel their best.
– Pumpkin Seeds A great source of fibre as well as being high in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, potassium and iron. Pumpkin seeds can aid dogs and cats with both constipation and diarrhoea as well as indigestion or upset stomachs.
– Dill Seeds Contain antioxidant flavonoids, including kaempferol and vicenin. Dill seeds are widely known as an overall digestive aid that assists with issues such as gas, nausea, and cramping.
– Fennel Seeds Are high in vitamin C, A, calcium, iron, and potassium, and varying amounts of linoleic acid. Fennel seeds act as a calmative which relaxes the gastrointestinal tract and helps to expel gas as well as alleviating stomach cramping and intestinal colic.
– Cinnamon Has anti-inflammatory properties as well as the ability to slow or stop bacteria growth. Studies have shown a serving of cinnamon a day can help regulate blood sugar and raise insulin resistance.
– Parsley Is rich in vitamins C, A, and K and is a great source of folic acids and antioxidants. It is effective in treating colic, gas and indigestion. It also has antimicrobial properties, so helps prevent bacteria and other germs to multiply in the dog's mouth.
Sprinkle over your pet’s food (approx ¼ teaspoon) per meal, up to twice daily. Not formulated for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans.
Made in New Zealand.
Pumpkin Seeds, Dill Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cinnamon, Parsley