The skin and coat are a pet’s natural barrier! As one of the body’s largest organs, the skin plays many vital functions to keep pets healthy. It protects bones, muscles and internal organs, it helps maintain a normal body temperature as well as block things from leaving (such as water or heat) or entering (such as viruses and bacteria) to the body. The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Skin & Coat Super Blend has been specially formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support a healthy skin and coat, ensuring your pet always looks their best.
– Chia Seeds are a rich source of B vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, protein and zinc. Chia seeds are high in antioxidants and packed with omega-3 fatty acids which help promote healthy cells, healthy skin and coat, healthy joints, and brain and eye development growth.
– Flaxseed helps by supporting a healthy coat and hair as well as healthier skin underneath. Flaxseed is also a good source of fibre for your pet’s diet.
– Coconut is high in fatty acids, including Lauric acid, which is what is responsible for many of the health benefits it offers. As well as helping to maintain overall immunity and health, coconut is excellent in supporting healthy skin and a shiny coat.
– Goji Berries also known as wolfberries, are a superfood berry that’s nutrient-dense and rich in amino acids and antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin, all supporting your pets’ skin and coat. Goji extracts may also help prevent the growth of cancer cells, reduce blood glucose, and lower cholesterol levels.
– Carob is rich in vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, silica, vitamins A, B1, B2, niacin, and protein. Its vitamin E supports skin health, and it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It does not contain the caffeine and theobromine found in chocolate, so is perfectly safe for pets and they love the taste.
Sprinkle over your pet’s food (approx ¼ teaspoon) per meal, up to twice daily. Not formulated for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans.
Made in New Zealand.
Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Coconut, Goji Berry, Carob