Your pet’s health and wellbeing are an important piece of the pet care puzzle. The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Super Greens has been formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support your pet’s health and wellbeing. Designed to ensure the right balance of minerals for your pet’s needs and packed with superfoods to boost their antioxidants for long term health. Make sure your pet has the optimum health, vitality and wellbeing they deserve.
– Kelp Is a great source of minerals, such as iodine, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are important for maintaining proper health and are responsible for bone growth, heart health, and maintaining muscle strength. It is also high in Iron and Magnesium making it a great all-round multivitamin for your cat or dog.
– Spirulina Has a very high concentration of vitamins B12, Iron, and essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). Spirulina is also packed with trace minerals and beta carotene which offers a boost in essential nutrients to improve immunity and overall health. A great source of beta carotene, and chlorophyll, and also contains a variety of vitamins including A, B1, B3, B6, as well as vitamins C, D, E, and K. Aids in increasing energy and enhancing immune function.
– Wheat Grass Contains Vitamins E and B which work to strengthen the immune system, stimulate the nervous system, and prevent heart disease. The Chlorophyll and Folic Acid in wheat grass cleanses the liver and blood by aiding in the production of hemoglobin, the protein that moves oxygen through the blood. Wheat grass is believed to increase vitality and stamina, combat free radicals, and even reduce body odor.
– Chlorella Contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll of any known plant. High in vitamin B12, vitamin C and E, Chlorella is a great supplement to help boost the immune system as well as aiding the body in detoxifying itself. Chlorella, with the digestive enzyme pepsin, can be very helpful in aiding healthy digestion.
– Basil Is a fragrant herb that is rich in antioxidant, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. Due to its high concentration of beta-caryophyllene it can help alleviate effects of arthritis. It has also been shown to be beneficial in elevating mood, decreasing stress, and reducing anxiety.
Sprinkle over your pet’s food (approx ¼ teaspoon) per meal, up to twice daily. Not formulated for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans.
Made in New Zealand.
Kelp, Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Chlorella, Basil