- 50% OFF + FREE 2 x Bronco® Pate with Small Bag
- 50% OFF + FREE 1 x Bronco® Can 370g + 2 x Bronco Pate with Large Bag
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
Roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavor they will crave. Grain-free and highly digestible, this formula may be a good choice for dogs with food allergies or intolerances.
– Pasture-Raised Lamb as the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
– Guaranteed species-specific probiotics and chicory root to support a healthy digestive and immune system, while ensuring proper nutrient absorption
– DHA from salmon oil helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula
– Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health
– AAFCO* certified
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, lentils, peas, pea flour, canola oil, potatoes, dried yeast, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.
|1.5–2.3kg||1/3 – 1/2|
|2.3-4.5kg||1/2 – 3/4|
|4.5-9kg||3/4 – 1 1/3|
|9–14kg||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|14–18kg||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|18–27kg||2 1/4 – 3|
|27–36kg||3 – 3 2/3|
|36–45kg||3 2/3 – 4 1/3|
|45–57kg||4 1/3 – 5|
|57–68kg||5 – 5 3/4|
|68–79kg||5 3/4 – 6 1/3|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup).
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.