- NEW 500g @ $9 ONLY ($15.90)!
- 50% OFF + FREE Vitakraft® Meat Sticks with Large Bag (worth $3)!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
This is the latest addition to the Taste Of The Wild® premium kibble family and thi sis the #1 flavour in USA. Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can’t find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this recipe is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance recipe is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
– Grain-free hearty & healthy formula with bison as its first ingredient along with sweet potatoes and peas provide highly digestible energy for your active dog
– Guaranteed probiotics and dried chicory root support a healthy digestive and immune system, while ensuring proper nutrient absorption
– Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health
– AAFCO* certified
Buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, natural flavor, tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|1.5–2.3kg||1/3 – 1/2|
|2.3-4.5kg||1/2 – 3/4|
|4.5-9kg||3/4 – 1 1/3|
|9–14kg||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|14–18kg||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|18–27kg||2 1/4 – 3|
|27–36kg||3 – 3 2/3|
|36–45kg||3 2/3 – 4 1/3|
|45–57kg||4 1/3 – 5|
|57–68kg||5 – 5 3/4|
|68–79kg||5 3/4 – 6 1/3|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup).
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.