- 50% OFF + FREE Vitakraft® Meat Sticks with Large Bag (worth $3)!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
This is the latest addition to the Taste Of The Wild® premium kibble family made in the USA. A truly unique protein with a truly unique taste, wild boar makes this recipe perfect for dogs who crave something different. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for overall health and vitality.
– Grain-free hearty & healthy formula with Wild Boar as its first ingredient along with sweet potatoes and peas provide highly digestible energy for your active dog
– Guaranteed probiotics and dried chicory root support a healthy digestive and immune system, while ensuring proper nutrient absorption
– Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health
– AAFCO* certified
Beef, peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, wild boar, ocean fish meal, pea flour, dried yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|1.5–2.3kg||1/3 – 1/2|
|2.3-4.5kg||1/2 – 3/4|
|4.5-9kg||3/4 – 1 1/3|
|9–14kg||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|14–18kg||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|18–27kg||2 1/4 – 3|
|27–36kg||3 – 3 2/3|
|36–45kg||3 2/3 – 4 1/3|
|45–57kg||4 1/3 – 5|
|57–68kg||5 – 5 3/4|
|68–79kg||5 3/4 – 6 1/3|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup).
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.