- 55% OFF + FREE 1 x Bronco® Pate with Small Bag
- 55% OFF + FREE 1 x Bronco® Can 370g + 1 x Bronco Pate with Large Bag
- EXTRA $6 OFF with $60+ spend on ANY Taste Of The Wild, NutraGold, Bronco & Nutripe items! Use code "MOBYXTOW" at checkout!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
In the wild, the diet of the canine or feline was simple, consisting primarily of the prey they hunted. Though hunting that prey was quite a challenge, finding a simple yet complete food for your domesticated canine or feline shouldn’t be. That’s why we created Taste of the Wild PREY limited ingredient diets – a simplified approach to pet food based on the animal’s native diet.
We believe everyone deserves to experience the benefits of simple and clean eating. And that includes our pets. Limited ingredient diets may also be easier for some dogs to digest. In this simplified, limited ingredient recipe, spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition he requires with the unique taste of trout he’ll crave.
– Grain-free limited ingredient formula made with spring-fed trout as the #1 ingredient
– No rendered meats, by-product meals, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
– Lentils as the superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients
– Tomato pomace is an excellent source of soluble fiber and antioxidants
– Sunflower oil provides the healthy fat is rich in omega fatty acids
– AAFCO* certified
Trout, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Calorie Content: 343 kcal/cup.
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.