PROMO: BUY 3 FREE 1! SAVE $3.60!
Wellness CORE Small Breed Mini Meals Chunky Chicken & Chicken Liver Dog Food Mixer are tasty, nutritious wet food packed with protein for small breeds. Give your small pup big flavour and nutrition with this grain-free Food Pouches! Wellness CORE recipes are crafted based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. This Grain-Free, Protein-Rich wet dog food is packed with premium protein, essential nutrients from real vegetables along with high quality nutrient-rich superfoods for optimal energy.
– Grain-free, delicious meal that includes complete and balanced everyday nutrition for your small breed dog
– Rich in premium protein from real meat, real vegetables and essential vitamins and minerals
– Contains only premium, all-natural ingredients with no meat by-products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
– Easy-open, individual-serve convenient pouches make mealtime quick and easy
– Thoughtfully prepared to ensure the highest levels of quality and safety
– Made in USA
For adult dogs. Best at room temperature. Refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Adjust as needed.
When fed alone to adults: 2 pouches per 5 lbs of body weight per day.
When fed with dry: Reduce dry by 1/4 cup for every 1 pouch wet
The best way to transition your pet onto a new food is to gradually introduce the food by mixing it with the old diet (starting by mixing 90% old with 10% new and increase new by 10% each day until the bowl is full of only Wellness). Mixing the food will allow your pet to acclimate to the new taste and not overindulge on the new food.
When food transition is not an option, there are a few ways to ensure a good transition:
Feed multiple, smaller volume meals. This will decrease the likelihood of over-consumption and provide for a more consistent, firm stool. Add clean warm water to the food to help soften it. Add a digestive aid such a boiled brown rice or sugar-free canned pumpkin.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary by age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.