Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's® has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life. Hill's Ideal Balance Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Mature Adult cat food provides natural ingredients perfectly balanced for mature adult cats.
– Provides natural ingredients perfectly balanced for mature adult cats
– Contains nutrient-rich, high-quality ingredients like chicken, flaxseed and multivitamins to create nutritionally balanced food
– Balanced levels of high-quality protein help promote lean muscles and proper growth and the proper ratio of vitamins and minerals is vital for strong bones and teeth, and immune health
– The right proportions of Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids lead to healthy skin and a glossy coat
– Made with natural ingredients to provide clinically proven antioxidant benefits, and never contains artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or chicken by-product meal
Chicken, Brown Rice, Yellow Peas, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Vegetable & Fruit Blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Caloric Content: 518 kcal/cup.