For adult dogs of all breeds with a tendency for sensitive skin, try EUKANUBA’s Daily Care Sensitive Skin formula. This diet is specially formulated to limit ingredients that may cause itching and scratching and contains vitamin-rich fish as a primary protein source. Thanks to its formula with prebiotics and beet pulp, it also promotes digestive health and optimizes nutrient absorption. This canine food has clinically proven antioxidants to help build your dog’s natural defences and Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and radiant coat. Plus, while the animal-based proteins help maintain strong and lean muscles, calcium helps support strong bones.
– Formulated to limit ingredients that may cause itching and scratching
– Helps promote strong natural defences with clinically proven antioxidant
– Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids
– Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days, reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
Maize, Fish Meal (21%), Animal Fat, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp (3.3%), Hydrolysed Fish Proteins, brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fructooligosaccharides (0.52%), Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time, gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog’s diet over a period of 4 days
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink