For adult dogs of all breeds with a tendency to sensitive joints, try EUKANUBA’s Best Daily Care Dry Dog Food for Sensitive Joints. This Daily Care diet contains added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate, which is formulated to help support healthy joints as well as L-Carnitine that promotes a healthy weight to minimize joint stress. This canine food has clinically proven antioxidants to help build your dog’s natural defences and Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and radiant coat. Thanks to its formula with prebiotics and beet pulp, it also promotes digestive health and optimizes nutrient absorption. Plus, while the animal-based proteins help maintain strong and lean muscles, calcium helps support strong bones. It has been developed with veterinarians and is recommended by top breeders, to give your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Every EUKANUBA Adult Dry Dog Food diet has 3D DentaDefense technology, which cleans with every bite, reducing tartar build up by up to 80%* and also helps your dog maintain strong teeth.
– 3D DentaDefense technology which cleans your dog’s teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build-up by up to 80%
– Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
– Helps support the natural defences of an aging dog with optimal levels of beta-carotene and vitamin E
Dried Chicken and Turkey (22%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Animal Fat, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (3.8%), Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Linseed, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.38%), Glucosamine (576mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (57mg/kg).
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart. (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 20kg dog)
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink