Small breed dogs have a higher metabolism and a smaller stomach than larger breeds. They burn more calories – and the right nutrition will help them perform just as extraordinarily as their larger buddies. EUKANUBA Adult Food for Small Breeds contains 8% more protein and 20% more fat to give your small dog the energy he needs to be a great dog. Prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp additionally support your dog’s digestive health and nutrient absorption.
– Helps promote strong natural defences with clinically proven antioxidant
– Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days, reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
– High protein levels to maintain lean muscle mass
– Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids
Dried Chicken And Turkey (32%), Wheat, Maize, Animal Fat, Sorghum, Rice, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Linseed, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), Calcium Carbonate.
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink
– For dogs >10kg we recommend feeding Adult Medium Breed and for dogs >25kg Adult Large Breed