- 20% OFF
- 1 x FREE Eukanuba® Puppy Treats with 3kg (worth $13)
- 1 x FREE Eukanuba® Puppy Treats with 12kg+ (worth $26)
- EXTRA 5% OFF with MOBY'SAVES® Recurring Order Subscription
- More information about MOBY'SAVES®
EUKANUBA Puppy Recipe rich in Lamb and Rice is tailored nutrition for all puppies with sensitive skin and stomach. This dry dog food contains antioxidant vitamins E and C that help develop strong immunity. It also includes Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help your puppy have healthy skin and a radiant coat, and high quality animal-based protein to help build strong, lean muscles.
EUKANUBA tasty puppy recipes also include DHA to help your puppy learn and be more trainable. EUKANUBA Puppy Lamb & Rice is developed with vets and is recommended by top breeders. It is 100% complete and balanced to help your puppy grow the healthy way.
– Supports strong bones with clinically proven calcium
– DHA is clinically proven for smart, trainable puppies
– Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp
– Clinically proven to promote strong bones, with calcium
Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Lamb Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
(g / day)
(g / day)
(g / day
|1-3 months||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months|
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your puppy to drink. The number of meals a puppy needs each day depends on how old it is. If the puppy is under 8 weeks, you should follow appropriate advice on weaning puppies.
- From 4 weeks or older, split the daily feeding amount into the following number of meals each day.
- Age 4 to 16 weeks: 4 meals a day.
- Age 4 to 6 months: 3 meals a day.
Once your puppy is 6 months, start splitting the daily feeding amount over 2 meals a day. We would recommend continuing to divide his/her feeding amount into a minimum of 2 meals per day as an adult although some pets do well with one feeding. Use the method that works best for you and your pet.
- *For puppies with an adult weight > 25kg we recommend feeding Puppy Large Breed.