- Buy Large Bag (12-18kg) FREE 6 x EUKANUBA Cans 390g and 2 x Treats (worth $54)!
- Buy Medium Bag (9kg) FREE 3 x EUKANUBA Cans 390g & 2 x Treats (worth $36)
- Buy Small Bag (2-3kg) FREE 1 x EUKANUBA Can 390g & 1 x Treats (worth $20)!
EUKANUBA's Puppy Food for Small Breeds is recommended for small dogs such as Yorkshires, Pugs, Bulldogs and Maltese. This canine Food offers EUKANUBA's highest protein and fat levels, specially designed for small breed puppies' higher metabolism, mainly because they burn more calories and need more energy per kg of bodyweight vs. large breed puppies. With an optimal ratio of omega-6 and -3 fatty acids to help your puppy have a healthy skin and a radiant coat, and high quality animal-based protein to help build strong, lean muscles. Moreover, it contains optimal levels of DHA, clinically proven to promote smart, trainable puppies.
– The highest protein levels to help build and maintain puppies' muscle mass
– Helps promote puppies' natural defences with antioxidant
– DHA is clinically proven for smart, trainable puppies
– Supports strong bones with clinically proven calcium
Dried Chicken And Turkey (38%), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3%), Chicken Digest, Rice, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (015%), Marigold Extract.
Feeding Your Puppy:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your puppy's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your puppy 2–3 times a day
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. This product can also be used during the weaning period from 3–6 weeks. Soak product for weaning. Your puppy may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink
– For puppies with an adult weight >10kg we recommend feeding Puppy Medium Breed and if >25kg Puppy Large Breed