EUKANUBA's best Puppy Food for Small Breeds, recommended for small dogs such as Yorkshires, Pugs, Bulldogs and Maltese. This canine Food offers EUKANUBA's highest protein and fat levels*, specially designed for small breed puppies' higher metabolism, mainly because they burn more calories and need more energy per kg of bodyweight vs. large breed puppies. With an optimal ratio of Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to help your puppy have a healthy skin and a radiant coat, and high quality animal-based protein (chicken is our No1 ingredient) to help build strong, lean muscles. Moreover, it contains optimal levels of DHA, clinically proven to promote smart, trainable puppies. EUKANUBA Puppy & Junior Dry Dog Food for Small Breeds is developed with veterinarians and is recommended by top breeders**. It is 100% complete and balanced to help your puppy grow the healthy way.
– Our highest protein levels to help build and maintain puppies' muscle mass (vs all canine Eukanuba Diets)
– Helps promote puppies' natural defences with antioxidant
– DHA is clinically proven for smart, trainable puppies
– Supports strong bones with clinically proven calcium
Dried Chicken And Turkey (29%, A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), Sodium Chloride, Fish Oil, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. These guideline amounts are a starting point and your 7+ year old dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink
– For dogs <8kg we recommend to feed Mature & Senior Small Breed and for dogs >25kg we recommend to feed Mature & Senior Large Breed