Your senior dog has been going many extra miles by your side. Make sure there are no limits in his life with a premium nutrition that satisfies all his needs. EUKANUBA Mature & Senior Dry Dog Food provides optimal nutrition for senior dogs with sensitive skin and stomach and those who prefer the taste of lamb. Rich in high quality lamb and rice, it is extra easy to digest. This food is formulated with optimal levels of Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene to support the natural defences of your aging dog. Prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp support your dog’s digestive health and nutrient absorption.
– 3D DentaDefense technology which cleans your dog’s teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build-up by up to 80%
– Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
– Helps support the natural defences of an aging dog with optimal levels of beta-carotene and vitamin E
Dried Chicken and Turkey (A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Lamb (19%), Rice (19%), Sorghum, Barley, Maize, Dried Beet Pulp (2.5%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Animal Fat, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.47%), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate.
Feeding Your Dog:
– When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
– Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
– Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink