PROMO: 25% OFF!
IAMS™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care helps indoor cats control their weight and reduce hairballs.althy.
– Healthy weight: L-Carnitine to help burn fat and maintain a healthy metabolism.
– Proprietary fiber blend, including beet pulp, helps reduce hairballs.
– Healthy skin & coat: Optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft & shiny coat.
– Healthy heart: Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart.
– Strong muscles: Real chicken as the 1st ingredient helps maintain strong muscles.
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Dried Beet Pulp, Turkey, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Peas, Natural Flavor, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Caramel Color, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Carrots, Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Tomato, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Feed Daily|
|4 lbs.||1/3 – 1/2 c|
|8 lbs.||1/2 – 2/3 c|
|12 lbs.||2/3 – 3/4 c|
|16 lbs.||3/4 – 1 c|
|22 lbs.||1 – 1 1/4 c|
Calorie Content: 358 kcal/cup
c = cups; 1 cup = 104 grams
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.– If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS™kitten food.
– Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
– Because IAMS HAIRBALL CARE™ cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
– When introducing IAMS™ cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.