PROMO: 25% OFF!
IAMS HEALTHY KITTEN™ dry cat food nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts.
– Omega-3 DHA helps promote healthy brain development
– Antioxidants help build a strong immune system
– Taurine helps maintain strong vision
– Prebiotics and beet pulp support your kitten's digestive health
– Essential minerals help develop strong bones
– 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Rosemary Extract
|Weight of Kitten (lbs.)|
|Weight of Kitten (lbs.)||Up to 8 Weeks||8-16 Weeks||16-40 Weeks||40-52 Weeks||Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Gestation||Lactation(< 3 kittens)||Lactation(> 3 kittens)|
|1 lbs.||1/4 c||1 lbs.|
|2 lbs.||1/3 c||1/3 c||2 lbs.|
|4 lbs.||1/2 c||1/2 c||1/2 c||1/3 c||4 lbs.||1/2 c||1/2 c||2/3 c|
|6 lbs.||3/5 c||3/5 c||1/2 c||6 lbs.||2/3 c||1/2 c – 2/3 c||3/4 c – 1 c|
|8 lbs.||2/3 c||3/5 c||8 lbs.||3/4 c||2/3 – 3/4 c||1 1/4 – 1 1/3 c|
|10 lbs.||3/4 c||2/3 c||10 lbs.||1 c||3/4 – 1 c||1 1/4 – 1 1/3 c|
|12 lbs.||3/4 c||12 lbs.||1 c||1 c||1 1/3 – 1 3/4 c|
|16 lbs.||16 lbs.||1 1/4 c||1 1/4 – 1 1/3 c||2 – 2 1/3 c|
|22 lbs.||22 lbs.||1 1/2 c||1 1/3 – 1 1/2 c||2 1/4 – 3 1/4 c|
Calorie Content: 416 kcal/cup
c = cups; 1 cup = 104 grams
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed kittens multiple meals throughout the day.
– Because IAMS HEALTHY KITTEN™ cat food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
– When introducing IAMS™ kitten food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.