PROMO: 25% OFF!
Vet-recommended Iams Multi-Cat with Chicken and Salmon provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all adult cats in your household. It starts with high-quality protein-rich sources like chicken, salmon and egg for building lean muscles and improving overall body condition. Beets, whole grains and corn support the digestive system and reduce hairballs. It's enriched with amino acids for energy, vitamins and minerals, taurine for a strong heart and rich fatty acids like omega-3s for a luxurious coat. Plus, each delicious crunchy kibble breaks up plaque and tartar that can lead to bad breath and gum disease. On top of it all, this formula is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
– Formulated with L-Carnitine to help burn fat & maintain a healthy metabolism.
– Proprietary fiber blend, including beet pulp, helps reduce hairballs.
– Taurine helps maintain strong vision.
– High quality protein helps maintain strong muscles.
– Tailored fiber blend with prebiotics and beet pulp support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients.
– 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers
Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Salmon, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewer's Rice, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Corn Meal, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Brewer's Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Salt, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Feed Daily (Per Cat)|
|4 lbs.||1/3 – 1/2 c|
|8 lbs.||1/2 – 2/3 c|
|12 lbs.||3/4 – 1 c|
|16 lbs.||1 – 1 1/6 c|
|22 lbs.||1 1/4 – 1 1/3 c|
Calorie Content: 325 kcal/cup
c = cups; 1 cup = 92 grams
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
– Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
– Because IAMS HAIRBALL CARE™ cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
– When introducing IAMS™ cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.