PROMO: 25% OFF!
IAMS HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL™ with Chicken dry cat food supports overall health with tasty chicken your cat loves.
– High quality protein helps maintain strong muscles.
– 7 essential nutrients nourish a healthy heart.
– Tailored fiber blend with prebiotics and beet pulp support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.
– Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up.
– Nourished with an optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft and shiny coat.
– 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Feed Daily|
|4 lbs.||1/3 – 1/2 c|
|8 lbs.||1/2 – 2/3 c|
|12 lbs.||2/3 – 3/4 c|
|16 lbs.||3/4 – 1 c|
|22 lbs.||1 – 1 1/4 c|
Calorie Content: 373 kcal/cup
c = cups; 1 cup = 101 grams
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
– Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
– Because IAMS HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL™ with chicken cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
– When introducing IAMS™ cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.