- 55% OFF + FREE Vitakraft® Fish Stick Cat Treats with Large Bag!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
The diet of the native canine was quite simple, consisting mainly of the prey they hunted. A simple, limited ingredient diet offers many benefits. They can be easier for some cats to digest and may be ideal for cats who have experienced sensitivities to certain ingredients. PREY Turkey Formula for Cats features cage-free turkey as the first of just four key ingredients, followed by lentils, sunflower oil and tomato pomace which provide antioxidants, omega fatty acids and important nutrients such as DHA. Finally, guaranteed, species-specific probiotics help support digestion and carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog gets the simple yet complete nutrition he needs, without the hunt.
We believe everyone deserves to experience the benefits of simple and clean eating. And that includes our pets. Limited ingredient diets may also be easier for some dogs to digest. In this simplified, limited ingredient recipe, spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition he requires with the unique taste of trout he’ll crave.
– Grain-free limited ingredient formula made with cage-free turkey as the #1 ingredient
– No rendered meats, by-product meals, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
– Lentils as the superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients.
– Tomato pomace is an excellent source of soluble fiber and antioxidants
– Sunflower oil provides the healthy fat is rich in omega fatty acids
– AAFCO* certified
Turkey, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Calorie Content: 343 kcal/cup.
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.