Cracked, dry nose have your pup down?
Have you been searching for the pawfect, all-natural product to help ease nose-related discomfort? Our award-winning, scent-free Snout Soother dog nose balm is the answer - a synergistic blend of powerful plants and supple butter work in sync to treat, nourish, and protect your pup’s nose - this powerhouse works better and faster than coconut oil on it's own.
We carefully select organic, vegan ingredients boasting natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Whether your dog deals with dry nose, canine dry eye, even hyperkeratosis, it’s time to treat them with a soothing balm. Alleviate pain, heal conditions, and set your pup’s nose up for success with Snout Soother.
100% natural, safe and edible! Our products will still work even if most of it is licked off. Though, for best results, we advise using distractions - a bone to chew on, a yummy treat, dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until the carrier oils have had a chance to work it’s magic.
– ideal for healing, treating, and protecting for: Dry, chapped, crusty & cracked nose, Hyperkeratosis, Sunburn with natural SPF benefits, Dry skin around the face, lips & ears, Canine dry eye, Discoid lupus, Brachycephalic breeds like bulldogs, pugs, shih tzus, chihuahuas, chow chows, boxers, boston terriers, english toy spaniels, pekingeses, Windburn & other extreme weather conditions
– Can be used on cats and other animals
– Kukui Nut Oil:Natural sun protectant and moisturizer to help penetrate oil deep into the skin
– Grapeseed Oil: Healing polyphenols with super moisturizing properties
– Coconut Oil: Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, & rich moisturizer source
– Chamomile: Remarkable medicinal properties to heal wounds, soothe skin irritations, & ease discomfort
– Hempseed Oil: Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin medicating & anti-inflammatory properties
Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Nut Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy), clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area, and use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to gently apply a generous amount of Snout Soother to your dog’s nose. Follow up every application with a treat, playtime, a nice belly rub, or whatever your dog’s favorite reward is!
To start, we recommend applying the balm at least two to three times daily. Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.
Reduce frequency as your dog’s nose improves using less often to maintain a beautiful, healthy snout.