All-In-One 4-IN-1 Support soft chews are the ideal product for your pet’s essential needs: digestion, skin and coat, and vitamins and minerals. Helps support overall health. Also contains glucosamine and chondroitin for added joint support in dogs.
– Supplement soft chews to support your dog’s essential needs: digestion, skin and coat, and vitamins and minerals
– Digestive enzymes help support proper digestion and a healthy digestive tract
– Omega-3, 6 and 9 for healthy skin and a glossy coat
– Contains glucosamine and chondroitin for added joint support in dogs
– Vitamins and minerals to support overall health
– Formulated by veterinarians in the USA
Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Lecithin, Dried Shellfish Digest, Natural Flavoring, Water, Dicalcium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Carbonate, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate.
For dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Give with each meal.
Up to 30 lbs. 2 soft chews
31 to 50 lbs. 4 soft chews
51 to 75 lbs. 6 soft chews
Over 75 lbs. 8 soft chews