A sleek, tailored silhouette and soft, flexible, PVC-free Gaia® Foam come together to provide both excellent flotation and a plush, comfortable fit that moves with dogs as they swim and run.
For dogs that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing, and paddle boarding, the Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation. Designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes, it's a premium, fully-featured life jacket that includes thoughtful details like a strong handle optimally positioned to lift dogs out of the water, a leash clip-in point under the handle, and reflective trim to boost visibility in low-light conditions.
Love running around the beach or pool wet? Layer our Float Coat over our Undercoat wetsuit so you don't catch a cold!
– OPTIMAL BUOYANCY strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position
– EASY LIFT & ASSIST strong, low-profile handle optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
– SECURE & ADJUSTABLE telescoping neck closure fits a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
– PVC-free Gaia™ foam for a soft, comfortable fit
– Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
– Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
– Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
– Made in Vietnam
Shell: 800 denier ballistic polyester
Foam: Gaia foam and CLPE foam
Webbing: Polypropylene "nylike" webbing
Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
Other hardware: Plastic D-ring and Duraflex duckbill tension lock
Reflective: Reflective screenprint
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
Air dry away from direct sunlight
Store in a dry, dark place
Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
Always check for damage before use