NexGard for Dogs kills both fleas and ticks. NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved, and proven safe and effective for use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older, weighing 2kg or more. It contains an ingredient, afoxolaner, that kills both fleas and ticks quickly and keeps killing for a whole month. So it helps provide protection you can feel good about.
– Protects dogs with a variety of tick & flea infestations
– Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching
– Prevents and controls flea infestations
– Controls American dog tick infestations
– Safe and easy to use, only administered once a month
– Comes in a box of 3 or 6 chewable tablets
– Use on dogs weighing between 2–4kg
Reported side effects include vomiting, itching, diarrhea, lethargy and lack of appetite. The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures. See your veterinarian for more information.