Raw Rawr Freeze Dried requires no refrigeration and has an almost indefinite shelf life, making it perfect for those occasions when you and your dog are on the move. Simply add water ( no warmer than 37 Degrees Celcius) and you have a nutritious, easy to serve raw meal for your canine companion. Please remember that by adding moisture back to Raw Rawr freeze dried, you reduce the nutrient levels back to what nature would provide.
Raw Rawr is an easy, convenient and affordable way to provide your dog with a nutritionally balanced raw food diet. When you feed Raw Rawr, you can be sure your dog is getting everything nature knows it needs!
– Revised from nuggets to granular form for easier and faster absorption
– All the meats are gently freeze-dried.
– No meat meals, by-products, steroids, hormones, antiobiotics, grain, wheat, corn, soy, potatoes and artificial preservatives or colorings.
– Made with free-range kangaroo meat, you can be sure your dog is eating the best of nature has to offer.
– High in Zinc: Immune system support, helps with healing and improved energy levels.
– Low in Fat: It is the leanest red meat protein, making it an ideal choice for dogs suffering from conditions requiring low fat diets.
– High in CLA: An effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps to improve the immune system & reduce allergic reactions.
Australian Kangaroo Meat, Beef Green Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef Kidneys, Seasonal Selections of New Zealand Grown Vegetables and Fruits (May contain Broccoli, Cauliflower, Pumpkin, Cabbage, Red and Green Apple, Pear), Freeze Dried Mussel Powder, Natural Plant Antioxidant Powder
– Adults: Feed between 2%-4% of your dog’s ideal bodyweight depending on activity level and metabolic rate per day. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require 2-3 times the adult amount.
– Puppies: Feed between 6%-9% of bodyweight per day (Split into at least 2 meals a day).
– Mix with room temperature water and feed.
– A good indication on whether you are feeding the right amount of food would be to feel your dog’s ribs. It should have a slight ‘padding’ to it. If you can‘t feel its ribs, reduce food amount and vice versa.
– Make sure fresh water is available to your dog or cat at all times.