PROMO: 35% OFF, Limited Time Only!
Revolution (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect your dogs from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites. Protecting pets from harm is one of the important promises that bonds people and their pets. Easy to apply, quick to dry, Revolution (selamectin) protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites. Revolution is the first FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that.
– Protects dogs with a variety of common internal & external parasites: Fleas, Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms and Earmites
– Prevents heartworm disease
– Kills adult fleas
– Prevents flea eggs from hatching
– Prevents and controls flea infestations
– Treats and controls ear mites and sarcoptic mange
– Controls American dog tick infestations
– Safe and easy to use, only administered once a month
– Comes in a box of 3 applications
– Use on dogs weighing between 2.5–5kg
Revolution works by penetrating the skin and entering your pet's bloodstream. Concentrations of selamectin, the active ingredient, in the tissue and bloodstream prevent heartworm disease. Selamectin also redistributes into the skin from the bloodstream and kills adult fleas, ticks, and ear mites, and prevents flea eggs from hatching. It is also an anthelmintic, which means it fights to expel parasitic worms. Parasites ingest the drug when they feed on the animal's blood.