* Free treats are always subject to changes & availability
Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Next, the kibble is gently baked in a less processed, more nutritional kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with S&C special raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
– Protein-rich baked kibble, coated with tasty freeze-dried raw
– 65% pure animal ingredients and natural oils
– 35% organic fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
– Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
– Grain, gluten & potato-free
– Minimally processed & easily digestible
– Responsibly sourced animal proteins
– Added probiotics for optimal digestion
– Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
– Made in USA
Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, peas, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken heart, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Calorie Content: 432 kcal / cup.