- 15% OFF + 2 x FREE MeoWow® Chupa Creamy Treats with Large Bag
- 20% OFF via MOBY'SAVES® Subscription!
More information about MOBY'SAVES®
Stella & Chewy’s believes that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From the first delivery to the last batch crafted in S&C own USA kitchen, S&C are focused on making the highest quality pet food available.
– Easy way to add real raw nutrition to any diet; each bag comes with a scoop
– Raw, cage-free turkey can be fed as a mixer or complete meal
– Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
– Enhanced with probiotics & antioxidants
– No grain, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
– 95% fish, nutrient-rich organs & bon, 5% organic fruits & veggies
– Made in USA
Turkey with Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Tocopherols (Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement
For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of warm water. Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve. Provide your cat access to fresh water. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
2.3 kg = 1 cup / day, 0.50 cup of water to rehydrate
3.6 kg = 1.25 cups / day, 0.75 cup of water to rehydrate
4.5 kg = 1.50 cups / day, 0.75 cup of water to rehydrate
5.4 kg = 1.75 cups / day, 1 cup of water to rehydrate
6.4 kg = 2 cups / day, 1 cup of water to rehydrate
Please note these are guidelines, as individual requirements may vary +/- 50%.
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an active adult. For pregnant & nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Calorie Content: 145 kcal / 28g.