- 15% OFF
- Additional 2.5% OFF with MOBY'SAVES recurring order!
- More information about MOBY'SAVES®
Stella & Chewy’s believes that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From our first delivery to the last batch crafted in our own USA kitchen, we are focused on making the highest quality pet food available.
– Easy way to add real raw nutrition to any diet; each bag comes with a scoop
– Raw, wild-caught fish & cage-free chicken, 100% complete & balanced dinner
– Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
– Rich in taurine and probiotics for dietary health
– 98% fish & chicken, nutrient-rich organs & bone, 2% organic fruits & veggies
– No added hormones, antibiotics, grains, fillers, gluten or artifical preservatives or colorings
– Made in USA
Salmon with Ground Bone, Chicken with Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Tocopherols (Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Dandelion Greens, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of warm water. Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve. Provide your cat access to fresh water. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
2.3 kg = 1 cup / day, 0.50 cup of water to rehydrate
3.6 kg = 1.25 cups / day, 0.75 cup of water to rehydrate
4.5 kg = 1.50 cups / day, 0.75 cup of water to rehydrate
5.4 kg = 1.75 cups / day, 1 cup of water to rehydrate
6.4 kg = 2 cups / day, 1 cup of water to rehydrate
Please note these are guidelines, as individual requirements may vary +/- 50%
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an active adult. For pregnant & nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Calorie Content: 120 kcal / 28g.