- 50% OFF + 3 x FREE Bronco® Canned Food with Large Packet (worth $11)!
- 50% OFF + 1 x FREE Bronco® Canned Food with Small Packet (worth $3.60)!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
Taste Of The Wild Pine Forest Dry Dog Food with Venison and Legumes is ideal for dogs of all sizes and life stages. This delicious dry formula features high-quality lean venison as the number one ingredient, so it’s highly digestible and easy on your dog’s tummy. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help further support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, vegetables, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed food.
– Premium formula provides your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor without all the extra fat
– Well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula contains healthy delicious fruits and vegetables
– Probiotics and prebiotic fiber support healthy digestion
– Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health
– AAFCO* certified
Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Lentils, Pea Protein, Pea Flour, Egg Product, Canola Oil, Tapioca, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Salmon Oil (a Source of DHA), Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
|1.5–2.3kg||1/2 – 2/3|
|2.3-4.5kg||2/3 – 1|
|4.5-9kg||1 –1 3/4|
|9–14kg||1 3/4 – 2 1/3|
|14–18kg||2 1/3 – 3|
|18–27kg||3 – 4|
|27–36kg||4 – 5|
|36–45kg||5 – 5 3/4|
|45–57kg||5 3/4 – 6 3/4|
|57–68kg||6 3/4 – 7 3/4|
|68–79kg||7 3/4 – 8 2/3|
Calorie Content: 3,600 kcal/kg (337 kcal/cup).
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.