- $31.90 ONLY Small Bag 2kg!
- $131.90 ONLY Large Bag 12.2kg + FREE Whimzees® Dental Chews ($5)! SAVE $135!
* Free items are subject to availability & changes
Give your dog a fowl feast with Taste of the Wild Wetlands! Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, sweet potatoes and peas, it delivers highly digestible energy sources and natural antioxidants for a happy, healthy lifestyle. This grain-free diet has the wild taste your dogs craves with the nutrition he needs.
– Grain-free hearty & healthy formula with duck as its first ingredient along with sweet potatoes and peas provide highly digestible energy for your active dog
– Guaranteed probiotics and dried chicory root support a healthy digestive and immune system, while ensuring proper nutrient absorption
– Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health
– AAFCO* certified
Duck, Duck Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Potato Protein, Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck, Smoked Turkey, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
|1.5–2.3kg||1/3 – 1/2|
|2.3-4.5kg||1/2 – 3/4|
|4.5-9kg||3/4 – 1 1/3|
|9–14kg||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|14–18kg||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|18–27kg||2 1/4 – 3|
|27–36kg||3 – 3 2/3|
|36–45kg||3 2/3 – 4 1/3|
|45–57kg||4 1/3 – 5|
|57–68kg||5 – 5 3/4|
|68–79kg||5 3/4 – 6 1/3|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup).
* AAFCO: The Association of American Feed Control Officials.