PROMO Buy Any Zignature® Small or Large Dry Dog Food Packet at 45% OFF via MOBY'SAVES® Subscription!
Use promocode 'ZIG45OFF' at checkout!
More information about MOBY'SAVES®
Zignature dog food products are formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality and well balanced diets. Zignature delivers a complete and balanced diet with meat or fish as the first ingredient to provide great nutrition with the finest blends of meats, legumes, vegetables, fruits and oils available. This Lamb Formula uses lamb protein first, nutrient-dense legumes, healthy vegetables, and has antioxidants from fruits.
– Grain-free and limited ingredient formula
– Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand
– Lamb is a staple source of complete protein and provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Selenium
– Free of the most common potential canine allergens: Corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken
– Nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates
– AAFCO* Certificed
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Pea Flour, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Chickpeas, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Citric Acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Chorine Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Poteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Weight Daily Feeding
5 kg or less 1/4 – 2/3 cup
5–9 kg 2/3 – 1 cup
9–14 kg 1 – 1 2/5 cups
14–18 kg 1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
18–27 kg 1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
27–36 kg 2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
36–45 kg 2 2/3 – 3 1/4 cups
Caloric Content: 430 kcal/cup.
* AAFCO: Association of American Feed Control Officials.