Zignature dog food products use a limited ingredient formula to serve your canine companion’s needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. The formulas use no grain, no potatoes, no glutens, no egg, no tapioca, no corn, no chicken and no soy. Zignature single animal protein formulas are extremely palatable encouraging a healthy appetite and providing high-quality protein for strong muscles.
– 100% grain-free and limited ingredient formula
– Made with Salmon from the cold waters of the Northwestern USA; Salmon provides a high-quality source of complete protein loaded with essential heart-friendly Omega-3 fatty acids, is rich in Vitamin B12, and provides niacin, zinc and phosphorus
– Nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates
– Free of the most common potential canine allergens: Corn, wheat, soy, dairy and chicken
– AAFCO* certified dog food
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pea Flour, Chickpeas, Peas, Sunflower Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Lactic Supplement), Lactic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Weight Daily Feeding
5 kg or less 1/4 – 2/3 cup
5–9 kg 2/3 – 1 cup
9–14 kg 1 – 1 2/5 cups
14–18 kg 1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
18–27 kg 1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
27–36 kg 2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
36–45 kg 2 2/3 – 3 1/4 cups
Caloric Content: 415 kcal/cup.
* AAFCO: Association of American Feed Control Officials.