Zignature dog food products are formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality and well balanced diets. Zignature delivers a complete and balanced diet with meat or fish as the first ingredient to provide great nutrition with the finest blends of meats, legumes, vegetables, fruits and oils available. The Zssential Formula uses turkey, salmon, lamb and duck proteins, nutrient-dense legumes, healthy vegetables, and has antioxidants from fruits.
– Grain-free and limited ingredient formula
– Multi-source protein from turkey, turkey meal from the USA, salmon from the USA, duck from France and lamb from New Zealand
– Zssential is exceptionally high in protein, low in saturated fat, and is loaded with heart-friendly essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin B12 and Selenium, while being a good source of Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin and Phosphorus
Nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates
– Free of the most common potential canine allergens: Corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken
– AAFCO* certified dog food
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Salmon, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas, Duck Meal, Pea Flour, Peas, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Flaxseeds, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Salt, Dried Kelp, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Cranberries, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate).
Weight Daily Feeding
5 kg or less 1/4 – 3/4 cup
5–9 kg 3/4 – 1 1/5 cup
9–14 kg 1 1/5 – 1 2/5 cups
14–18 kg 1 2/5 – 2 cups
18–27 kg 2 – 2 2/5 cups
27–36 kg 2 2/5 – 2 4/5 cups
36–45 kg 2 4/5 – 3 cups
Caloric Content: 422 kcal/cup.
AAFCO: Association of American Feed Control Officials.